Exterior Paint Preparation
- We will protect all necessary areas with drop cloths or plastic.
- Surfaces will be scraped of peeling paint and sanded. Glossy surfaces will be sanded to assure proper adhesion.
- All cracks in wood will be filled with latex caulk to lock out moisture. If wood repairs are needed, customer will be notified. Customers may contract Go Painting to do carpentry repairs.
- Areas of bare wood will be primed.
- When the job is completed, paint residue and debris will be cleaned up and taken away. Unused paint will be labeled and left at job site.
- Due to conditions that may not be observable at the time of evaluation, additional repairs/costs may become necessary. Customer will be notified at time of discovery if any such conditions later become apparent and will be required to sign an Additional Work Order for said repairs.